Roll Cage Clamps were designed to give a true bolt in bar assemble. Once unbolted the bar can be removed for access and then bolted back together quickly. The clamps were first designed by off-road racers when the engine placement was deep into the design of their chassis, making engine install and removal near impossible. These clamps allow for roll bar removal without compromising the strength of the chassis in the event of crash. We are in the beginning stages to these NHRA and IHRA approved for competition.
• CNC made from 1020 cold rolled mild steel, same material as DOM roll cage material
• Can be used for Door Bars, Rear Seat cross bars, transmission cross members and front shock tower braces
• Our design has more material under the bolt with more material for threads for added strength
• Designed with a 5 degree set back into the interlocking pockets for easy installation and removal of joint
• Designed to fit 1.625” X .120 wall DOM material
• Sold as a two complete units
• Additional sizes can be made, please contact us with your request
• Patent Pending
• We are in the beginning stages to get them NHRA and IHRA approved for competition.